Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The journey begins...

I decided with so much family so far away that it was a good idea to start a blog to keep everyone updated on our journey to meet little baby Kraemer.  I am now on my 12th week of pregnancy and I feel very lucky to have only been hit with the fatigue and emotional side of the first trimester.  Poor Ryan gets the rath of my emotional side.  All he has to do is get me ice cream and I am a happy woman.  I am due on November 21, 2011.  Ryan and I had the first ultrasound a couple of weeks ago and we got to see our "little peanut" for the first time and hear his/her heartbeat.  I say "little peanut" because I don't know how many people commented on the ultrasound that he/she looked like a peanut.  We had our second doctor's appointment last week and we got to hear the heartbeat again.  The little peanut is already stubborn and only let us hear his/her heartbeat for a few seconds.  We go for our next appointment in a few weeks and beginning of July, we will find out if the little peanut is a boy or girl.  We are so excited to find out and I am super excited that my mom and dad are making the trip out to be with me at the ultrasound.  The boys are also super excited to be big brothers and they can't wait to meet their brother or sister.  That is all I have for now, but I will try to keep everyone as updated as possible on our journey!!  I will post pictures later too of my growing belly!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you started a blog! And ice cream cures just about anything. :)

    ReplyDelete